The discounts for the groups of passengers
The discounts of fare for the international trips to CIS countries, LITHUANIA and ESTONIA
FOR THE GROUPS OF PASSENGERS are determined taking into account the full fare:
- 20% - for a group of 10 to 24 passengers;
- 30% - for a group of 25 and more passengers.
Cost of services included in the fare will be charged for each seat in the prescribed amount (excluding discounts).
- The fare of the group ticket is calculated considering the group consists of the adults.
- Two children at the age of 10 and less are counted as one adult passenger.
- Passengers taking Latvian railway formation international passenger trains/direct carriages that run between Latvia and Russia are offered a 15% discount for place card of upper berths in compartment and open-type-sleeping cars.